Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It was a dark and stromy night...

No really! It was dark. It wasn't the weird kind of dark like the indeterminate paint color on a customized PT Cruiser. (Is it purple? Is it green? Is it black?) It was the real dark. Dark like the intentions of an evil dictator about to collect more money from his oppressed subjects. Dark like your eyes closed in a windowless room. Dark like 80% Cocoa chocolate. I'm talking DARK DARK.

Stormy? You'd think that a tornado mated with a hurricane to produce this lovechild storm. Rain was coming up at a 10 degree angle. Trees walked around like last minute Christmas shoppers. Cars glided by like seagulls on a hot summer day. Paint chips were in the air as thick as hornets after shaking their nest. (Don't ask me how I know what that's like, but it is THICK).

IT WAS DARK AND STORMY ALRIGHT.

Yet, as I sipped my Latte at Starbucks, I thought about the fact that my laptop was still getting a wifi signal, so I went to weather.com and looked at the pretty pictures.

7 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

Goofball...

1:04 PM  
Blogger pinakidion said...

Hey, I figured I would do what writers do, you know, write.

Don't want to get rusty, even if it is a goofy entry.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

And here I thought they drank cheap bourbon, smoked a lot, and slept around. Or is that private eyes?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

And what exactly is a "stromy" night?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Well our boy is a good writer.

6:29 AM  
Blogger pinakidion said...

thank you, OH thank you.

First, I'd like to thank all the little people. Gee, you folks have it tough having to stare at peoples' butts all day.

Second, I'd like to thank the academy. I don't know which one, but I'm sure you worked really hard.

Oh I am so happy to be so honored.

*************

So we going to brainstorm some more?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Scott Roche said...

Sure why not as we all have too much time on our hands.

And why are you staring at butts?

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home